Link to Menu
+44 (0) 1484 600080
your encyclopedia of terms used in the industrial flooring industry.
Computer Aided Design is an invaluable tool for an engineer to produce accurate technical drawings.
CAD is the standard for producing engineering drawings in industry due to its ease in:
– working models can be made with relative ease and speed.
– designs are made to the exact measurements the project would be on-site and can be scaled to different sizes.
- design modifications can be made easily.
– Some programs can examine the structural competency of a design.
– a design can easily be printed in the size and format required, whereas with hand drawings this would be far more laborious.
Limit State Design
All Categories (359)