The report complies with the Eurocodes and is the
industry standard for concrete floors in the UK.
Key aspects included are:
- Floor surface properties and regularity.
- Warehouse equipment and floor loadings.
- Geotechnical / ground condition guides.
- Design procedures.
- Floor specifications and classes.
- Construction and joints.
- Best practice.
- Appendices on chemical attack, moment
capacity, derivations etc.
TR34 contains contributions from a wide group of industry
experts and a new edition is released when significant advancements or changes
are made in the industry. Therefore, it is the most up-to-date document
available on how to design ground supported concrete floors in the UK.
The Concrete Society
has published numerous reports to do with concrete flooring.