Technical Report 34 (TR34) - Technical Report 34 is a guide to the design and construction of industrial concrete ground floors, published by The Concrete Society.
The report complies with the Eurocodes and is the industry standard for concrete floors in the UK.
Key aspects included are:
- Floor surface properties and regularity.
- Warehouse equipment and floor loadings.
- Geotechnical / ground condition guides.
- Design procedures.
- Floor specifications and classes.
- Construction and joints.
- Best practice.
- Appendices on chemical attack, moment capacity, derivations etc.
TR34 contains contributions from a wide group of industry experts and a new edition is released when significant advancements or changes are made in the industry. Therefore, it is the most up-to-date document available on how to design ground supported concrete floors in the UK.
The Concrete Society has published numerous reports to do with concrete flooring.